Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Elections and Eating

So, I recognise that this is the third post with no picture. I'll get one tonight, and update with P's weight.
The good news is that P is eating again! But, I'm afraid we may have bad news. I believe that eating nothing but Fancy Feast is to a cat what eating nothing but chocolate cake (which I'll be doing this weekend!) would be to a human. We'll see for certain this afternoon. This morning I gave her plain m/d and she ate about half of it. It's not ideal, but she's eating.
We moved her into our "suite" (aka the quarantine room) so that she could eat throughout the day. This was, I was also able to know how much she ate, vs how much the kittens ate for her. I've noticed, though, that P likes to eat with the kittens. Sometimes she wouldn't eat until the kittens were there eating with her. I really can't say what caused her to stop eating. But, I'm so relieved that she's back.
Ok, now for the elections part. IAR is participating in a contest to win a good sum of money. It takes just a minute to vote, and you have the opportunity to say what you think about IAR. Just click on the link below to help IAR out! (link)

No comments: