Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pansy is Having a Bake Sale!!

The kind folks of IAR care so much about my mental well-being that they've agreed to pay for Pansy to have chest x-rays done. The results are hard to read (because of her weight) but there are no signs of lung cancer, or any other large tumors that should frighten us in the night. So, that is a huge relief!
However, x-rays cost money, and IAR has a limited amount of money to spend. So, our sweet Miss Pansy Pie is having a bake sale devoted especially to her! The bake sale will be Sept 27-28 at Petco on 15-501. So, come by and shop! The goodies at the bake sales are always fantastic, and cheap.
Now, on the scarier side, since last week, P has not really been interested in eating. I've had to beg and plead with her to get her to eat anything, and she's probably getting about half of what she'd normally eat. I took a half a can of food with her this morning to the vet, so we'll see how that goes.
I believe that Miss P is not considered adoptable, and Lindsay and I agreed to care for her for the rest of her life, even though she will remain an IAR cat. So, I'm not entirely sure about the future of this blog. However, I think I will continue keeping it, just because P has so many fans! I'd hate to deprive them of updates. Plus, I can advertise bake sales! ;)

Don't forget: Setp 27-28th. Petco on 15-501 (by Target). Yummyness.
See you all there!

No comments: